Are you ready to play?
Pre orders are currently open!
This delightful feline duo - inspired by Barados and created by Lizet - is awaiting your pleasure! They even have their own themed beachballs for additional squeaky fun.
The Lizet snep & cougar are made of 0.4mm vinyl like the Dirty Bird orca and Praise the Sun/Worship the Moon ponies (but softer, since there was a bit of cheating by the factory on the material) with digital printing, which is 99.9% robust for everyday use. The body seams are completely flat-welded with textured backing strips for a clean look and durability. The limbs are attached by ring welds and the panels are welded with robust pinch seams. The eyes have colour gradients; the remainder of the toy is printed in flat colours.
The cats are approximately 150 cm long & 130 cm high to the tips of their tails. They have 6 air chambers with regular quick-deflation valves.
The photos are made with the final samples. These are identical to the production units.
The themed beachballs exist in two versions - a white & clear with three printed panels and a fully transparent one with six printed panels. They have a standard 48" (ca. 120 cm) deflated size. The beachballs can also be ordered without the cats.
How do the pre-orders work?
Production is scheduled for May/June 2022, with an estimated delivery in September/October 2022. This may change due to the unpredictable economic and political situation.
The prices given are tentative and may increase before and during the pre-order closes due to the current global increases in transportation and material costs.
Once you place your order and make your payment, you will receive an order confirmation (please check your spam folder, since this is an automatically generated email). Please note that pre-orders are binding and cancellation is not possible unless in exceptional circumstances!
Following this, you will not see the order status change until the products have actually arrived at our locations in the US and Germany and are processed for shipping. This may be several months after you have placed the pre-order. You will only receive tracking numbers once the orders are shipped to their final destinations.
You will be responsible for notifying us by email if your delivery address changes during the pre-order period. Please make sure you receive a confirmation. We will not carry out address checks before delivery.
Please make sure you subscribe to our channels - preferably to Twitter, to get updates on the project status. We will also endeavour to keep this blog and the product pages up to date, so make sure you check those regularly!
Lizet cats pre-order update: pre-orders will continue for a few weeks after the end of May, but bundle options and discounts have been discontinued after 31 May.
Do NOT order any other stock items with your pre-order! This pre-order may only be placed for the Lizet cats & their beachballs!
- Will this be a limited run? Of course. Every run is limited by the amount of money that's available. When they're gone, they're gone.
- Will I be able to pay in installments? Yes. Choose the Splitit option at checkout, when you pay by credit card.
- Will this toy be available with SPH mod? No.
- How big are the cats? They are relatively small - about 150 cm long, but a little bulkier than the princesses. They are bed toys more than riding toys. This photo gives a good size reference.
- Do you ship to my place? I ship to anywhere where there is a postal system. Email us if you experience problems at checkout.
- Can I get exchanges or refunds for defective items? Yes, within reason: please see our refund policy.
- Will the beachball be included? No, They have to be ordered separately. They will also be shipped separately for Asian dropshipping orders.
- Will this take as long as the whales and ponies for delivery? We hope to shorten the time frame bewteen the start of pre-orders and delivery, but in the current economic environment severe delays may occur without notice. We will try to keep you updated as best as we can. Please follow us on Twitter for the most up-to-date information.
Last updated: 31 May 2022