Impact of COVID-19 on business operations
Post updated on 4 May 2021.
In addition to making people sick, the COVID-19 disease sadly also has an impact on the global economy. Production and logistics world-wide have been impacted, albeit to varying degrees.
If you plan on ordering, have ordered or pre-orderd an item form us, then please keep an eye on our news section and Twitter feed for updates on possible manufacturing/shipping delays.
Current status (UPDATED 4 May 2021):
- Day-to-day dispatching/shipping of in-stock goods from Germany and the US:
- Shipments from Germany to the US may take as long as 3-4 months with poor tracking visibility.
- Shipments from Germany to Oceania may take as long as 2 months with poor tracking visibility.
- Shipments from the US to Canada may take up to a week extra due to customs clearance constraints.
- "Made-in-Japan" inflatable pillow production and shipping: NO IMPACT.
- Standard inflatable body pillows (made in China) production and shipping: NO IMPACT.
T-shirts: NO IMPACT.
- Dakimakura/blankets: ca. 1 - 2 weeks extra shipping time