Impact of COVID-19 on business operations
Post updated on 20 January 2022.
In addition to making people sick, the COVID-19 disease sadly also has an impact on the global economy. Production and logistics world-wide have been impacted, albeit to varying degrees.
If you plan on ordering, have ordered or pre-orderd an item form us, then please keep an eye on our news section and Twitter feed for updates on possible manufacturing/shipping delays.
Current status (UPDATED 20 January 2022):
- Day-to-day dispatching/shipping of in-stock goods from Germany and the US:
- Shipments from Germany to the US may take as long as 3 months with poor tracking visibility.
- Shipments from Germany to Oceania may take as long as 2 months with poor tracking visibility.
- Shipments from the US to Canada may take up to a week extra due to customs clearance constraints.
- Domestic shipments in the US (in-stock goods): NO IMPACT
- Shipments within the EU, Europe, Russia and western Asia: NO IMPACT
- Standard inflatable body pillows (made in China) production and shipping: up to 4 weeks additional production time due to lockdown and power outages at the production facilities.
T-shirts: longer dlivery times.
- Dakimakura/blankets: up to 4 weeks additional production time due to lockdown and power outages at the production facilities.