Impact of COVID-19 on business operations
Post updated on 4 January 2021.
In addition to making people sick, the COVID-19 disease sadly also has an impact on the global economy. Production and logistics world-wide have been impacted, albeit to varying degrees.
If you plan on ordering, have ordered or pre-orderd an item form us, then please keep an eye on our news section and Twitter feed for updates on possible manufacturing/shipping delays.
Current status (UPDATED 4 January 2021):
- Day-to-day dispatching/shipping of in-stock goods from Germany and the US: Longer mail run times by UPS/DHL - up to 3 weeks extra to Asia/Oceania, some extra charges & exclusions to destinations (see below).
- "Made-in-Japan" inflatable pillow production and shipping: NO IMPACT.
- Standard inflatable body pillows (made in China) production and shipping: NO IMPACT.
T-shirts: NO IMPACT.
- Dakimakura: NO IMPACT
- DHL mail run times from Germany to the Americas, Oceania and the Far East/SEA have increased significantly - by about 2-3 week (transit times may take as long as 6-7 weeks)
- The DHL shipping times from Germany have no impact on stock items in the US which are sent by UPS in the US and to Canada.
- Please refer to the DHL site for more details (shipments from Germany only).