Pre-orders are closed! This product will be in stock in Q4 2023.
The hyenas are approximately 190 cm long & 135 cm high to the tip of the tail. They have a multi-chamber, screen-printed design. Negative body curves are reinforced; the remaining seams are standard pinch seams. The material is standard, glossy 0.25 mm PVC that we use for the unicorns, roo, & Magical Stable toys.
The inflatable hyenas have 7 air chambers: body, legs, tail and mane. These are fitted with normal quick-deflation valves.
Price and the product information here are subject to further updates until the final release. Pre-orders are closed. The tentative delivery date is Q4 2023. Photos are of pre-final prototypes. Check out the walk-around video on YouTube here:
- Why is this toy so expensive? It's just a hyena. This is a fan-made project of an online character with a relatively small number of each type. This makes individual units more expensive than inflatables that are made in great quantities. We also pay a fair price to the artists and designers who have helped us make this toy come to life.
- Will this be a limited run? Of course. Every run is limited by the amount of money that's available and the level of interest. We usually make a little more than what has been pre-ordered, but when they're gone, they're gone.
- Will I be able to pay in installments? Only if you buy via Shop.
- Will this toy be available with SPH mod? No.
- How big are the hyenas? They are smaller than the IW skunk, but still relatively large at 6'4" overall length and 4'6" height to the tip of the tail.
- Do you ship to my place? I ship to anywhere where there is a postal system. Email us if you experience problems at checkout.
- Can you ensure that I get a flawless product? No. These inflatables are hand-made in batches. Even though they should be inspected before being packaged, there will be some variation in the quality of the welding and printing and in some cases there may be outright defects. Please also be aware that in order to achieve the aesthetics of the original OC there may be some concessions to how robust the toy is. Be reasonable in your expectations.
- Can I get exchanges or refunds for defective items? Yes, within reason: please see our refund policy.
- Can I cancel my pre-order? Yes, however, we reserve a right to charge a fee for this. Please read our refund policy: Refund policy – Horseplay Toys (horseplay-toys.com)
- How long will this take for delivery? At this time we cannot anticipate the time frame between the start of pre-orders and delivery, but in the current economic environment severe delays may occur without notice. We will try to keep you updated as best as we can. Please follow us on Twitter and Telegram for the most up-to-date information.
Updated: 1 Aug 2023