Pre-orders are open!
This is a pre-order item! Please read the description carefully!
The sun shone down bright and hot on her back, but the khaki cat didn't mind. Her eyes were focused to her front while she stalked through the tall grass, smooth sides softly caressed as one foot after another pressed into the ground with a practiced silence.
As the lioness reached the edge of the grass, her hunt was on. The quiet stalk gave way with a loud and squeaky sprint. Within a handful of strides she was close enough to her prey. The plastic lioness crouched down, curling into a ball, before letting loose with her pounce. She landed right on her mark. Rolling over onto her back with this new being in her grasp she held you up on all four of her legs, a bright smile painted over her face. "Hey there! I'm Laini!"
This playful inflatable lioness by Lizet is 165 cm long and 135 cm tall to the tip of the tail. The design is based on the snow leopard/cougar but is slightly bigger while keeping the original proportions (with a small tweak to the tail shape). This is still a huggable size for people of most sizes who like their felines to be a little more substantial.
The Lizet lioness is made of 0.4mm vinyl with a clear-coated digital printing, which is 99.9% robust for everyday use. The body seams are completely flat-welded with textured backing strips for a clean look and durability. The limbs are welded with robust pinch seams. The eyes have colour gradients; the remainder of the toy is printed in flat colours. The body, limbs and tail are separate air chambers.
There will be some minor changes over the prototypes shown here in the interest of better quality:
- The protective clear coating will most likely be a little heavier than shown. this will give the product a glossier look (like on the small prototypes). it will have no impact on the softness of the material - if anything, it will feel a little more "rubbery". This will be done to avoid damage to the printing during assembly and reduce the need for manual paint repairs.
- The quick-deflation valves will be exchanged for a newer type that will be considerably easier to sink due to a softer shaft. Also, the cap will be easier to close and open. However, the cap will be white, instead of black.
This information reflects the information available at this stage of the project. It will be updated as the project matures and once pre-orders open. The price is tentative and may change before and during pre-orders.
Do not order this item with any other stock or custom-made products, except for with the other Lizet cats pre-orders!
- Why is this toy so expensive? The great cats are custom-grade quality toys made by Jetsonic. They are more durable and better sculpted than regular pinch-seam toys. The small number overall also impacts on the price.
- Will this be a limited run? Of course. Every run is limited by the amount of money that's available and the level of interest. We usually make more units than have been pre-ordered, but when they're gone, they're gone.
- Will I be able to pay in installments? Only if you buy via Shop.
- Will this toy be available with SPH mod? No.
- How big are the great cats? They are 165 cm (5'6") long and about 135 cm (4'6") tall to the tip of the tail.
- Do you ship to my place? We ship to anywhere where there is a postal system. Email us if you experience problems at checkout.
- Can you ensure that I get a flawless product? No. These inflatables are hand-made in small batches. Even though they should be inspected before being packaged, there will be some variation in the quality of the welding and printing and in some cases there may be outright defects. Please be reasonable in your expectations.
- Will there be extra shipping costs or charges later on? The price you pay at checkout includes shipping and all taxes/duties if you live in the EU or the US. Many countries do not levy duties on small orders below $ 500 - including Australia. In some cases, customs authorities may have lower thresholds. Please email us if you have any questions.
- Can I get exchanges or refunds for defective items? Yes, within reason: please see our refund policy.
- Can I cancel my pre-order? Yes, however, we reserve a right to charge a fee for this. Please read our refund policy: Refund policy – Horseplay Toys (horseplay-toys.com)
- How long will this take for delivery? At this time we cannot anticipate the time frame between the start of pre-orders and delivery, but in the current economic environment severe delays may occur without notice. We will try to keep you updated as best as we can. Please follow us on Twitter and Telegram for the most up-to-date information.
Update: 4 Oct 2023