This is a project information page for a future pre-order item! Please read the description carefully!
Meet Jack Darlington, a character by Balloonie-cat for his novella "The Moon Pool".
Jack is an inflatable white tail buck that stands 185cm (6'2") tall. Jack has a large butt valve and a small, standard belly button valve as featured in the book. This is a 0.25mm single chamber build, but with separate chambers for the antlers and his you-know-what (lewd version only). The seams at the throat and the back curve of the neck and back are reinforced.
Pre-orders are expected to open in June 2023.
Sign up for email notifications, if you're interested in following this project and if you want to be notified when it becomes available for pre-orders! Signing up for emails is NOT a pre-order!
The "original" lewd/NSFW version of Jack is available here (Kinky collection).
This is work in progress and both the inflatable, the price, and the information here are subject to further updates in the future.
Please do not order this item with any other stock or custom items except with the Lizet hyenas!
- Why is this toy so expensive? It's just a deer. This is a fan-made project of an online character with a relatively small number of each type (SFW/NSFW). This makes individual units more expensive than inflatables that are made in great quantities. We also pay a fair price to the artists.
- Will this be a limited run? Of course. Every run is limited by the amount of money that's available and the level of interest. We usually make a little more than what has been pre-ordered, but when they're gone, they're gone.
- Will I be able to pay in installments? Only if you buy via Shop.
- Will this toy be available with SPH mod? No. This inflatable will follow the original that is featured in the novella "The Moon Pool" by Balloonie-cat Inflated.
- Will other valve placements be available? No. See item 4.
- How big is Jack? He is bigger and bulkier than the Jets deer - about 6'2" to the top of the antlers and 5' long from the tip of the nose to the hocks.
- Do you ship to my place? I ship to anywhere where there is a postal system. Email us if you experience problems at checkout.
- Can you ensure that I get a flawless product? No. These inflatables are hand-made in batches. Even though they should be inspected before being packaged, there will be some variation in the quality of the welding and printing and in some cases there may be outright defects. Please also be aware that in order to achieve the aesthetics of the original OC there may be some concessions to how robust the toy is. Be reasonable in your expectations.
- Can I get exchanges or refunds for defective items? Yes, within reason: please see our refund policy.
- How long will this take for delivery? At this time we cannot anticipate the time frame between the start of pre-orders and delivery, but in the current economic environment severe delays may occur without notice. We will try to keep you updated as best as we can. Please follow us on Twitter and Telegram for the most up-to-date information.
Update version: 23 May 2023