This item is available for general sale in Europe in October 2022.
Please sign up for email notifications.
If you have pre-ordered this item: and want to stay up-to-date: Please read the pre-order information! Please also follow us on Twitter!
The playful inflatable snow leopard by Lizet is 150 cm long and 130 cm tall to the tip of the tail. This is a huggable size for people of most sizes.
The Lizet snep is made of 0.4mm vinyl like the Dirty Bird orca and Praise the Sun/Worship the Moon ponies (but planned to be softer, since the factory cheated a bit on the material the last time) with digital printing, which is 99.9% robust for everyday use. The body seams are completely flat-welded with textured backing strips for a clean look and durability. The limbs are welded with robust pinch seams. The eyes have colour gradients; the remainder of the toy is printed in flat colours.
The photos are made with the final samples.
Production is scheduled for May/June 2022, with an estimated delivery in September (US) /October 2022 EU & others). This may change due to the unpredictable economic situation.
The price given is tentative and may increase due to the current global increases in transportation and material costs.
- Will this be a limited run? Of course. Every run is limited by the amount of money that's available. When they're gone, they're gone.
- Will I be able to pay in installments? Yes. Choose the Splitit option at checkout, when you pay by credit card.
- Will this toy be available with SPH mod? No.
- How big are the cats? They are relatively small - about 150 cm long, but a little bulkier than the princesses. They are bed toys more than riding toys. This photo gives a good size reference.
- Do you ship to my place? I ship to anywhere where there is a postal system. Email us if you experience problems at checkout.
- Can I get exchanges or refunds for defective items? Yes, within reason: please see our refund policy.
- Will the beachball be included? No, they have to be ordered separately.
- Will this take as long as the whales and ponies for delivery? We hope to shorten the time frame bewteen the start of pre-orders and delivery, but in the current economic environment severe delays may occur without notice. We will try to keep you updated as best as we can. Please follow us on Twitter for the most up-to-date information.
Update version: 4 July 2022.